In addition to the usual tours, the beautiful city of Lisbon and its 7 hills can also be visited on foot. The 7 Hotel is located in the historical centre of the city and allows you to tread its most varied corners.
If you are in the mood to walk (or not) you won’t be able to miss the beautiful churches, museums, palaces, aqueducts, arches, gardens and viewpoints.
Also bring your appetite to indulge in the traditional Portuguese cuisine. Among the hidden streets and alleys, you will find amazing flavors and delicacies that only in Lisbon you will have the opportunity to taste – enjoy!
Whatever the spirit and purpose of your visit, certainly you will not want to miss the energy of Lisbon’s nightlife, where you can choose from a single, nostalgic sound of Fado to a great, exciting and frenzy nightclub.
If you need any suggestion, do not hesitate to ask us at the hotel – It will be a pleasure to help you during your stay.
At The 7 Hotel, after a full day of activities, you will have waiting for you a 5 star shower as well as a well-deserved rest on a mattress that will provide you with a heavenly night. Your stay will only be complete when you recover all of your energy with a delicious breakfast we will prepare for you every morning.
The 7 Hotel is an excellent choice to feel and live Lisbon.
The 7 Hotel – Lisbon Sensations.
- Design and Fashion Museum – 3 min
- Rua Augusta’s Arc – 4 min
- Chiado’s National Museum of Contemporary Art – 6 min
- Sé Cathedral – 7 min
- Roman Theatre Museum – 8 min
- São Roque’s Church – 8 min
- Sta Catarina’s Church – 12 min
- São Jorge’s Castle – 15 min
- National Pantheon – 21 min
- Rossio – 5 min
- Praça do Comércio – 7 min
- Bairro Alto – 10 min
- 1 Km / 1,5 Km to Alfama or Av. da Liberdade (16 min.), Graça (17min.) or Cais do Sodré.
- 2,5 Km to Príncipe Real (15 min), to Basílica da Estrela and the Botanical Garden of Lisbon
- 2,7 Km to the Garden of Parque Eduardo VII and the Cold Greenhouse
- 7 Km to Belém, where you can visit the emblematic Belém Tower, Jerónimos Monastery, Padrão dos Descobrimentos and surrounding gardens, as well as the Navy Museum, Belém’s Cultural Centre and taste the famous Pastéis de Belém.
- 5,5 Km to Campo Grande’s Garden and the city’s University Park.
Near The 7 Hotel
You can walk to Rua Augusta’s Arc, Sta. Justa’s Elevator, Nossa Senhora da Conceição’s Church, Sé, Chiado, Casa dos Bicos, Nacional Theatre of D. Maria II, Nacional Theatre of São Carlos, Lisbon’s Coliseum and some of the major museums of the city.
While enjoying Lisbon at your regular walking pace, you will find at a nearby distance:
Wandering through the 7 hills
Monuments and Museums Circuits
When the city of Lisbon is already a monument itself, it is difficult for us to say which is the best route to visit the city. However, depending on your personal taste and the duration of your stay – feel inspired by these proposals:
- Day 1 Itinerary: The Classic and Monumental Lisbon
- Day 2 Itinerary: The Contemporary Lisbon
- Day 3 Itinerary: Great Escapes
- Day 4 Itinerary: The Soul of Lisbon